Dr. Anna Hopkins, Eye Doctor Serving Lancaster, Logan & Bremen, Ohio
Our office is now open with limited patient scheduling – one patient for hour.
All of our staff are wearing masks and additional shields when working in close proximity to patients. We are using a disinfectant on all surfaces that anyone touches after every patient.
- We kindly request that our patients do not bring any extra guests with them – just a caregiver, parent, or guardian.
- Patients should bring and wear a mask.
- Patients should please wait in their car and call us upon arrival, at which time we will update their history and medication list.
- We are asking that anyone who is feeling unwell or with COVID symptoms (patient or staff) to please not come into our office. We will be taking temperatures with a non touch thermometer
- We are asking that an appointment be made for all services, including frame adjusting, dispensing and choosing/ordering frames.
- Any supplies that you may have ordered will be delivered to your car
We feel confident that we are following best practices to keep our patients and staff safe.
– Your Eye Clinic in Lancaster, Ohio
Now located in her new office just East of Downtown Lancaster, Dr Anna Hopkins has been providing eye care services in Lancaster and the surrounding area for over 25 years. We also serve the areas of Logan, Ohio and nearby Bremen. If you’re coming from Logan or Bremen, our practice is just minutes away. We accept a number of vision insurance plans, including VSP, as well as Aetna, Anthem, Medicare, and United Healthcare. The full list can be found in our insurance section. Schedule an appointment with us to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
Open Saturdays for your convenience.